Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Food Baby

I am f**king BLOATED, as hell today. This is retarded! Not in a good,Fergie way-RETARDED IN A REALLY strange way that does not make sense. I do not recall feeling this way with Andrea, at all. I didnt show until I was 4 months. Now...I am 6 weeks, Ive gained like almost 10 pounds and need maternity pants. WTF!
It's okay that I gained 10 pounds. I needed to gain at least 5, and then my jugs probably weigh 3 pounds each right now. Plus, Im supposed to gain like 5 pounds this trimester, so the way I look at it, it's okay. I still looked okay in my gym clothes.........that was UNTIL I swelled up in my abdomen like a pissed blowfish! OMG, this blows!
My doctor is a perv. I mean I can't prove he is a perv, but Nick got a strange vibe (which he thinks all male gynecologists are pervs) and then I know a few ppl who went to him. If the general concensous is that he is a freak-show, and he gave me the creeps, then I think I need to switch docs. He looks like a gay cross between Mr.Bean and PeeWee Herman. Eww
My skin and hair are kinda gross right now. I shower and all, but honestly, I dont see the point if I am going to have mid-day oil slick, what the HELL is that doing for my baby?Really? Shouldnt my body be storing this for lube for the day I deliver? Gross, I know-but I am just saying.
On a lighter note, Andrea comes back on Friday and I am stoked. I miss my lil munchkin! God, do I!!! I just want her prescence to be felt in the air. Life is soooo dull without her.
I want to tell her, but I think I should wait. But then again, I dont know. If I had a miscarriage, that would be a lot for her to handle, but I am overly eager to see the joy on her face, and count down with her.
By the way, Im dressing UBER tacky!~

1 comment:

  1. After having four children, I realized that each and every pregnancy was different.
    My weight gain, illness level, cravings, moods...you name it.
    No matter what happens with your body, you will be beautiful.
    Just remember that.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know who you are,what you think, and I will always return the favor! Muah!!!

How about you follow me, and I follow you, and we can walk around in big circles?

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    The Soundtrack of ME....at the moment (actually this is me and Nicks soundtrack. Awwww)


    Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones