Monday, January 19, 2009

First WRITTEN word




My daughter wrote this a few days over a year ago. This was her first written word. FREE
She didn't know what she wrote or why she wrote it, to her it was just play. Of coarse me being me, and me being a mother, (probably more of the "me being me" part) I read into it. "free". Does she want to be "free" of me? ha ha-no way. I know she likes to get "free" things bc whenever someone gives her money, she wants me to spend mine instead. But maybe it means something more. Maybe one day I will see. Until then...I just had to show everyone, my daughters first written word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know who you are,what you think, and I will always return the favor! Muah!!!

How about you follow me, and I follow you, and we can walk around in big circles?

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    The Soundtrack of ME....at the moment (actually this is me and Nicks soundtrack. Awwww)


    Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones