Monday, January 19, 2009

TIN ROOF!!!!!!!!!! RUSTY

Andrea's father and grandmother are from Mars, or Venus or Mercury..I don't really know, but definitely not from this planet.
I usually don't speak to her father. He is IGNORANT, so I chose to speak to his mother, at least she can "fake" nice and human for short periods of time.
So, since Andrea's father doesn't speak for himself,and his Mommy and I were talking about pick up time (I let her stay a day w Gma for the holiday,since Martin Luther King Day is a holiday to everyone accept my racist company (jk)) and I mentioned that I needed $70 for Andrea's Dance. I said it in a nice,almost sheepish voice(not like me, but towards them I am not myself) and she said "We'll need to see receipts". I need $35 for half of the MONTHLY expense for her dance, and $35 for half of her costume for the recital. That makes $70,biatch.(accept I didnt say the last part) She told me "I didn't call for this, you can talk to ----" (Andrea's father). Really? When? Because when I call, he doesn't pick up,and when we do talk he is rude and illogical.
I could go on and on for days about why he is no person to point a finger and be "holier than thou" to anyone, but I will start by saying that....
*HE is 30, just got married after having a few women pregnant (all who have ???miscarriages???)and every girl he meets becomes a live in girlfriend )Jessica,Tonya,Nicole,Jennifer,Shannon,Mia, and "wifey" since Andrea was born.
*He lives in a trailer (nothing wrong with that unless a storm hits)that his mother paid for, and just now is taking care of his electricity bill.
*He has no ambition,I don't even KNOW what he does for a living, but I promise you it's in the line of carwashing or oil changes...which would be fine-IF HE WANTED TO MOVE UP, OR OUT!!!!
*He told me that he thinks if Andrea were to ever see a therapist...that would turn her into a retard! (really, is that what happened to you?)
*His mom lives behind him and his girlfriend has no job (shes a model???) and a child of her own.
*He quit his job when I told him I was taking him to court for child support
(he warned that he would do this, but I never believed him. He didnt think that would work did he?)
*He paid for a lawyer to take custody of my daughter when I took him to court for child support ( if I was a bad mother, dont you think you should have tried to take her 4 years earlier...no, its about the $$$$)
* He gave me $200 a month for the first four years of her life, no complaining then about my parenting...but once the judge in my county threw TRIPLE THAT AT YOUR" UNemployed ASS" you became concerned.(at least he gave ussomething)
..ugh I could go on and on, but I'll stop.
I probably wouldnt be so frustrated if it werent in the court docs that he has to pay me, and I could get in touch with the Dance Instructor/Owner for recipets! AHHHH


And what does it say about me, to judge him and if he is such a loser, what does it say about me to have dated him. We are so different, but something had to be there at one time, right? HE was cute and had a nice car...at 18,that's all that matters. No one is ALL bad. I just needed to vent.

DEAR LORD,
PLEASE HELP ME TO BE PATIENT AND LOVING WITH THOSE AROUND ME. PLEASE HELP ME TO NOT ANGER EASILY AND TO BE GOOD EXAMPLE TO MY DAUGHTER, THAT EVEN WHEN WE ARE TESTED, THAT WE LOVE OUR ENEMIES. DEAR LORD, I PRAY THAT YOU LET ME SEE WITH YOUR EYES AND TO FEEL WITH YOUR HEART AND THAT ANY HARSH FEELINGS THAT I HAVE FOR THESE PEOPLE,SHED AWAY.
THANK YOU FOR THEM LORD, BECAUSE WITHOUT THEM,THERE WOULD BE NO ANDREA,AND I HAVE LEARNED SO MUCH.THANK YOU LORD,FOR ANY TIME THAT I AM TESTED, BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU,MY TEACHER AND MY FATHER, HAS A LESSON IN STORE FOR ME TO BECOME A WISE WOMAN.MOTHER,FRIEND,AND SISTER IN JESUS.
GOD BLESS US ALL RIGHT NOW.
IN THE NAME OF THE LORD CHRIST JESUS I PRAY,
AMEN
Am I one person or two???hmmmmm

2 comments:

  1. lets burn his trailer down. Or we could move it while he is sleeping...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, MY GOD!!! So,my daughter told me that the wheels came off of (and before she could go any further, I thought "of his home???") of his car.Still Funny...Kinda! We'll sell the metal for scrap. Imagine that call to 911 "someone stole my house" ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know who you are,what you think, and I will always return the favor! Muah!!!

How about you follow me, and I follow you, and we can walk around in big circles?

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    The Soundtrack of ME....at the moment (actually this is me and Nicks soundtrack. Awwww)


    Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones