Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Okay, another great idea from someone else

I can't claim this, I have to give credit to a girl I work with (and fellow blogger). Ususally when she tells me that something is affordable, I don't believe her. She is "too cool" for The Limited and Victoria's Secret (ha ha- jk) and buys overpriced swimsuits (I still order mine from Victoria's Secret and occasionally Target). I think I am fashionable, she however-does not!
I have learned in this world that there are pretty people, and people who are prettier, smart people, and people who are smarter,rich people and people who are richer. I thought I knew a thing or two about fashion, but she knows more.......and the chain begins. So, I am not hatin'! It's ok...I know more than someone...........maybe it is a granny, but it is someone.
Anywho....she told me about a great REALLY affordable (like Old Navy,Target,Gap affordable)website for independent designers. IT IS COOL!!! Check it out HERE! I am a new Fan , so I can make this site ultimatly UNCOOL too ;)
Also, Victoria's Secret Pink (not a huge fan of this line-too college-ey for me) came out with a new line of bath & body treasures!!! I looove the Comfort.
100% organic and recycled, and smells GREAT!
Too bad I am broke :(

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog on 20SB. Nice little thing you have here :)

    I love Etsy! It's nice to know you can still buy homemade.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know who you are,what you think, and I will always return the favor! Muah!!!

How about you follow me, and I follow you, and we can walk around in big circles?

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    The Soundtrack of ME....at the moment (actually this is me and Nicks soundtrack. Awwww)


    Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones