Monday, April 20, 2009

In response to the last post......(someone asked and laughed,via email)

Well, it looks like Britney knows how to survive in the woods. Isn't she "special"? Prissy ass! I prefer the Betty Paige (I am woman, hear me roar.....and fall over )


First off, popping a squat in the woods IS HARD.....ecspecially if you don't know the "rules" and you have a dog with you, and are a tad bit tipsy (intoxicated). I tried it the "Betty Paige way -above" but my shorts didnt allow that much room to spread my legs. TMI-I know...but YOU brought it up!

Second, I do NOT smoke anything accept for an occasional Marlboro Light (and sometimes, if not stressed or drinking,which is rare-I get nauseous from those).


I have tried to smoke "pot", quite a few times in the past (before Andrea) and it made me a lunatic. I already am a few sandwiches away from the picnic, so paranoia was not much fun.....or the cotton mouth.EWwww. But I do think it is cool when classy and sophisticated people old enough to be my parents and older (like my Doctor,ha ha) do it.


I however, need to stay away. Nick is the same way.


Me:(sat. night after coming in the tent and explaining why my pants were in a bucket of soap water )Hey, I may not be the brightest bulb in the socket...but at least I'm not burnt out."


Vicki: Nope, no one can deny you are lit!!!


If 3 glasses of Merlot can make me do something that stupid...oh LAWD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know who you are,what you think, and I will always return the favor! Muah!!!

How about you follow me, and I follow you, and we can walk around in big circles?

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    The Soundtrack of ME....at the moment (actually this is me and Nicks soundtrack. Awwww)


    Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones