Monday, April 6, 2009

Love'n these shoes!




The Sam Edelmans I got a ..............T.J MAXX!!!! YEAH, for smart shopping! Normally they are $138.00 at Nords or Anthropologie, but I got them (flawfless condition) in black, with bronse beads, for $60.00. I was thrilled. (I thought they were tacky too, until I put them on. Classier than you think!)

And I got the "other ones". I swore I would never buy anything by this brand, but not only are they comfortable, they are wearable will almost anything. I might get a few other colors soon! I got black, but next Lime green or Turquoise, maybe ???? They were $61 and I got them for $30.

I still feel guilty for shopping instead of saving though :(

6 comments:

  1. From the back I was questioning the top pair but from the side and front, I definitely see the appeal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cuteness!!

    You know being a dude I know nothing about shoes or anything fashion for that matter. However I do know something about saving, so I can relate to that I guess. LOL

    I mainly just wanted you to know I was here since I dont really have anything to say about the shoes other than they look pretty hot and sassy to me.

    Have a great week!

    Love and Prayers,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd fall off of those and break my neck! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, left you a little present on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know who you are,what you think, and I will always return the favor! Muah!!!

How about you follow me, and I follow you, and we can walk around in big circles?

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    The Soundtrack of ME....at the moment (actually this is me and Nicks soundtrack. Awwww)


    Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones