Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby, I'm BACK!

<----This a picture of my big preggo belly! I am in the pantry at Nicks momma's house. I dont like taking preggo pics because I am vain and superficial,so this may be as good as it gets for a while. :D
So much has happened recently, that I do not know where to begin!

I'm having a boy named "Nolan Grey" in early March. So excited!

Andrea is losing all of her teeth, or so it seems and is trying to take all of my money for them. What the heck am I gonna do for these teeth. Whoever came up with the idea of a tooth fairy, had a money tree,and a slight case of lunacy!

I lost my job...but whatever. I get UNEMPLOYMENT, along with half of the town I live in,and I cant think of a better time,than when you are pregnant as all get out,and cant sleep. Or when you have a beautiful newborn....and cant sleep.

BTW...What's up with the pregnancy induced insomnia? Really. I read somewhere that it is your body's way of getting you prepared for the loss of sleep when you have a newborn. Really? How freakin' nice!!! I personally dont like the way my body "tells" me things that far into the future. That's like giving old people constant mini-strokes to "prepare" them for the real thing. Um......."no thanks"!

Oh...and the same goes for the Braxton Hicks "practice" contractions that are so intense that you almost wet yourself. I can do without...and I am sure the triage nurses at the Maternity wards could too.

Anywho......what was I saying (pregnancy brain....as if I wasnt flighty enough)

Oh....I lost my job, but make out better, because of travel expenses and also because I am .....ABLE TO GO BACK TO COLLEGE!!!! Yay! I am taking the courses needed to start nursing school and I AM FREAKIN' ECSTATIC!!! I'll tell you more about this later.

But anyways, I wanted to update ya, like you really cared. You will be hearing from me a lot in the near future! Muah!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the baby bump...love his name & I'm so glad you're back! Good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know who you are,what you think, and I will always return the favor! Muah!!!

How about you follow me, and I follow you, and we can walk around in big circles?

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    The Soundtrack of ME....at the moment (actually this is me and Nicks soundtrack. Awwww)


    Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones