Friday, January 23, 2009

Dreams Suck

I only have to work until 2 today, which is great. Andrea's teachers must like to work VERY hard, because they sure do have a ton of workdays.UGH! I am expecting Andrea to be in calculus next year, considering how hard these teachers work.
Anywho, I had to bring her to work with me.
I don't mind telling people online this, because #1 I can't see you, and #2, it really isn't anything to be ashamed of. I don't tell people I don't know very well ususally, not because I am ashamed, but I guess that it is not proper, but.........I'm on anti-depressants and just now some kinda hyper people pills, called Concerta. SO I take Concerta AND Cymbalta. THEN...to top it off, they prescribed me Klonopin to sleep. GEEZ! I went to a Shrink after the bottom fell out of my life when my parents crap happened, almost 2 years ago, and this is what I walked out with. A therapist who I love, and drugs!!! I will tell you more about that later, but I have been very anti-drug even prescription (mind altering or habit forming) for years, and still to this day, blame Xanax for my Mothers backslide.
So, I am taking these meds, and they make me not sleep, so since I sleep lightly anyways, I take Klonopin to sleep,but it makes it hard to wake up.So, I haven't taken them lately, haven't slept with Nick in a while.
Last night I started dreaming VERY vividly about John Mayer. I think I love him!!! ha ha, but I do...really. It's no joking matter.I don't know if I love HIM, but I sure do love the guy in my dreams who looked and sounded like him. Ugh, same way with Nick these days. I LOVED the guy I thought he was, and that is why I havent left him. I hated that I kept waking up, but my dreams stayed the same when I fell back asleep, and when I woke up, I was happy, but now I am kinda disappointed. I don't want to have those type of feelings for any man again. MAKE BELIEVE feelings. I always do that, and its not fair to anyone, and that dream was a reminder of it. Does anyone know of a place to get a dream catchers that works???

1 comment:

Let me know who you are,what you think, and I will always return the favor! Muah!!!

How about you follow me, and I follow you, and we can walk around in big circles?

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    The Soundtrack of ME....at the moment (actually this is me and Nicks soundtrack. Awwww)


    Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones