Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashley!!!



I DONT WANT TO GO DOWNTOWN TO YOUR PARTY, but I LOVE YA SO MUCH, I WILL COME AND GRACE YOU WITH MY PRESENCE.ha ha-jk, kinda, but not really!
I just dont like driving downtown, can you have your party at Chili's or something, instead of a martini bar? JK, I AM just kidding there. Chili's isnt as much fun, and there are a lot of rednecks on the weekend. Plus, Ill pay $12 EXTRA dollars for fresh food, not just a bigger frozen dinner at Chili's.
I heart you Girls very much, so I cant wait to attend any of your bday bashes, and the fact that you guys dont think that shopping and going to the movies is exiting enough for mine, I will let that slide -because you make it every POST Christmas.And you are always read to pounce on Nick if I'd let u, no matter how big of a nut I am. I Miss and just love your face, FRIEND!!!
Happy Bday, HOOKERFACE!!!

2 comments:

  1. You and your friends are too freakin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by on my SITS day last week...I feel so loved and overwhelmed with all the comments! Sorry it's taken me so long to respond back!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know who you are,what you think, and I will always return the favor! Muah!!!

How about you follow me, and I follow you, and we can walk around in big circles?

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    The Soundtrack of ME....at the moment (actually this is me and Nicks soundtrack. Awwww)


    Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones