Friday, February 20, 2009

BODYBUILDING.....please.haaahaa


I joined a new gym, and got a tanning bed package (yuk-soooo redneck of me). I decided to get more serious then EVER before abou my fitness goals. I love to lifet weights , I just hate cardio....really !
Lately everyone has told me that I look sick, and I have been, but I am losing "too much" weight. Well, I still see lovehandles, and I am not trying to lose weight. Sometimes it happens.

So I joined the BEST gym, and went online to get some new exercises..........a friend suggested BODYBUILDING.COM! Dont waste your time!


Tell me if you REALLY believe this????........and this stuff makes me feel like I am on CRACK! Not worth it.ha ha-transforamtion pics, my arse!!!!!!!!! You can always go back and LOOK at my lovehandles when they are gone.......isnt that the point of losing them. Out of sight , out of mind???? At least for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I changed my web address to my blog...you will have to re-subscribe (if you want to). Sorry! I hate working out...many friends have been telling me the same thing..you are too skinny, blah, blah. I can't help it. I eat right/heathly and in moderation. It just happens!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know who you are,what you think, and I will always return the favor! Muah!!!

How about you follow me, and I follow you, and we can walk around in big circles?

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    The Soundtrack of ME....at the moment (actually this is me and Nicks soundtrack. Awwww)


    Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones