Thursday, February 26, 2009

I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow-S.O'hara




I think I came to a startling realization.


The only thing holding me back from being a "Joy" (I refuse to use that "other" word when referring to myself) is a lil computer and fashion knowledge, lack of creativity and time for the hair, distaste in acrylic nails and tanning beds ,belly button ring (got the hole), criminal record and tin-roof.


Okay, I go tanning sometimes (rarely, and only when soooo depressed that I am almost shoved due to lack of Vitamin D-or at least that is what I think it is). I SMOKE!!!!!!! Not all of the time, but socially and when stressed. I smoke what Britney Spears smokes :( Marlboro Lights. Double Sad Face :( :(


All Southern Belles have tempers though.Right? Look at the Ya-Ya's and Scarlett ( Katie Scarlett O'Hara Hamilton Kennedy Butler....that is)


Hell, NO, I am not a JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!


I would never walk around a store (barely my house where the floors are clean)barefoot........ and cant stand soaps.That is ridiculous.




I almost scared myself into thinking I was a imposter.


Whew...close one.




"I am never wrong. I thought I was wrong once, but I wasn't. Just mistaken,that's all"

8 comments:

  1. i'm with you... no barefeet... i always have some form of shoe on unless i am asleep or walking through the house at 3 in the morning in search of a bottle... lol... and yes, all of us southern women have tempers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Funny....we all have a little in us, come on now. It's ok. That "someone" will be discussed at a later date...don't you worry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA, funny...we all have a little in us. Stories about "someone" to come, don't you worry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scarlet O'Hara is who I always wanted to be when I grew up...I've seen the movie nine million times it's my absolute favorite, but who wouldn't want to be her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How come it's been so long since you've updated you blog?? Are you feeling okay?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You crack me up. Go see the award I've given you.

    http://lmt1073stresstherapy.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Let me know who you are,what you think, and I will always return the favor! Muah!!!

How about you follow me, and I follow you, and we can walk around in big circles?

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    The Soundtrack of ME....at the moment (actually this is me and Nicks soundtrack. Awwww)


    Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones