Wednesday, March 11, 2009

An email I sent to a friend-Just to clarify!

"Of coarse I do not feel that way about you!!!! Look to my right hand corner, about blogs I read regularly. I often do not comment, for loss of words after I read everyone else's comments, but I do read.
You are one of the most thoughtful bloggers out there,.......... with all of your followers, I bet you make time for almost everyone :)
I would have giveaways if I could,really.......(it looks fun) but to only gain followers , absolutely NOT... I want the people who read my blog, to read because they feel like I am someone they would call a friend, or they understand, or relate to, or want to pray for (ha ha) , not because I have something to give away.
I have thought about giving things away, but more with a contest or trivia thing, not with "write about me in your blog". I understand companies have to promote, but people who dont have companies??? It makes no sense to me.
Like I said, I dont feel this way about you. If I did, I would not only not read your blog, I wouldnt follow it, and wouldnt follow it so publicly on MY blog.
I am sure you are honest. I have no question about that at all! I am going to write a follow up or change that because I have had a few ppl ask me "is it me". If you are someone I talk to enough to be comfortable asking, IT IS DEF. not you!"
Ciao,
xoxo
Jade


Note:
If I weren't so honest, I would change or delete what I wrote,yesterday. I was waiting for an email from the woman who made my FAB earrings, (so that I could blog about it) and browsing blogs. I read so many about this one product giveaway, that were shallow and pointless that I was baffled.
My daughter wants to be friends with the mean girls wherever she goes. I dont know what lead to this masochistic behavior, but I can't fathom it! The girl can be rude,gross and act ugly to my daughter, and for some reason that draws her in. I asked my therapist about it (yes, I have one!You prob.should too, so BITE ME) and she said that is normal ADOLESCENT behavior. Keyword for the day:ADOLESCENT
I thought the "BlogWORLD' was so fascinating because people were free to be themselves,WHOEVER that is...and I guess people are free to be shallow too.
This person isnt rude to me, but I know of a few ppl she was rude to, and "holier than" and it pushes my buttons.
"Big Egos are Big Shields for lots of empty space". That is all I am going to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know who you are,what you think, and I will always return the favor! Muah!!!

How about you follow me, and I follow you, and we can walk around in big circles?

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    The Soundtrack of ME....at the moment (actually this is me and Nicks soundtrack. Awwww)


    Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones