Friday, March 6, 2009

For My SHOPAHOLIC friend! Admitting you have a problem is the first step! :-)


I bought this bathingsuit (you can get it from Victorias Secret,even though it is Lucky) and I loved it on someone else(this picture does it NO justice,really!.....but I realllllllllllllllllllly need breast implants to wear it! Talk about looking FLAT chested-WOW!
I love it off, and I guess I will have it altered (and have pads implanted in the suit-do they do that?). It's not really my style for swimsuits, but I thought Id try something different this year. A little more comfortable, and less stringy. UGH-I will be buying another, I'm sure.
This goes with the Boho look I am putting a TON of effort into making look effortless.

2 comments:

  1. Some of my favorite bathing suits are VS! I definitely don't need help in the chest region, but lots of their suits come with MAJOR padding!! I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I have bought 2 new suits already this year and I am in the same boat so scooch over!!! They look fabulous but on me eh, not so much - I need to get my butt in the gym!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know who you are,what you think, and I will always return the favor! Muah!!!

How about you follow me, and I follow you, and we can walk around in big circles?

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    The Soundtrack of ME....at the moment (actually this is me and Nicks soundtrack. Awwww)


    Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones