Friday, March 6, 2009

This is more ME!







I LOVE RUN ON SENTENCES- in case you didnt KNOW-you will see!






This is more ME! I love it!


But I decided to go BO-Ho this year (less maintenance, more FUN-ha ha)Maybe I'll get this one too, for the Pool (where I CAN pretend to be Marilyn Monroe, as no one notices me!)

(I guess I need to get serious about the gym, and lay off my 5 brownie a day habit, either way. If I were brave, I'd show the pictures I took w my camera phone of my stupid gut (trying to motivate myself by looking at them periodically while working out). This is SOOO me though! Really.)

The only problem is, you need a flat iron, huge Gucci shades (I got some, told Nick they were fake-shhhhhh.Now he makes fun of my FUCCI's- SUCKER!!!) and sweatproof makeup on to execute this look correctly....and boy,do I not feel like it this year.


1 comment:

  1. I always wanted to know where you would wear a bathing suit like that? At the beach? No. At the pool? No. On a 100 foot yacht? Hell yes. With the heels. I need me one of those.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know who you are,what you think, and I will always return the favor! Muah!!!

How about you follow me, and I follow you, and we can walk around in big circles?

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    The Soundtrack of ME....at the moment (actually this is me and Nicks soundtrack. Awwww)


    Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones