Monday, April 20, 2009

Look who's back in the HouZZZEE!!! (jk, getting a lil carried away)




It took me a minute, BUT I AM BACK, (OK-you can stop clapping now, not necessary, really-awe,you're too kind....no no, you're fab!)it took a weekend, with good company, and the bare essentials (not the make-up, although that normally does perk me up,too-I must confess) to get back to feeling like "ME"!


I am thrilled, and can't wait to make a bigger deal than it was (and dramatize every small and boring detail) of my weekend camping trip. For right now, I want to finish my chai, and send you to a site that I can't steer clear of! Even if you aren't a mom, chances are, you will be, or know someone who is expecting, and you will get all exited after checking this out. REALLY! (I started picking out baby names, for children I won't b having for years....having children just to name them sounds like a good idea, but I don't think it really is.Now, a VOLVO...forget what Brooke says...THAT'S a good idea.Geez!


Anywho.....We'll meet back up in a few!


Love you, all............


oh, and quit sniffing that spray paint, B.Goddess....your nose is bright orange!

2 comments:

  1. It's about time lady!! Welcome back love, so glad you are here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange you happy the spray paint gives me silly thoughts?

    I have that same material..(the black, red, white , yellow big flowered kind.)Thought I might make a purse out of it.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know who you are,what you think, and I will always return the favor! Muah!!!

How about you follow me, and I follow you, and we can walk around in big circles?

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    The Soundtrack of ME....at the moment (actually this is me and Nicks soundtrack. Awwww)


    Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones